1. Our office door is locked; please ring our doorbell and you will be greeted by a staff member and have your temperature taken.
2. You will be provided with sanitizer to sterilize your hands and cell phone.
3. We require that you arrive with your own nose and mouth covering. *NO GAITERS, NO BANDANA, and NO BREATHING VALVE MASK.
4. Please take a moment to fill our patient registration form for EXAMS & OFFICE VISIT patients prior to your appointment https://visionsource-lakeridge.com/patient-form/
5. We are currently unable to take payment in the form of cash but are happy to accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, FSA, HSA, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Checks and Care Credit.
6. We ask patients to bring only themselves to the appointment, minors may be accompanied by 1 (one) healthy adult. If you believe you will need to bring someone with you (i.e. nurse, child, translator etc.) please call the office to make arrangements.
7. We require at least 24 hours’ notice to cancel/reschedule appointments. Missed appointments or appointments cancelled/rescheduled in less than 24 hours of the appointment time will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee
Please be advised we have a 10 minute grace period if you are running late. If you are more than 10 minutes late we may need to reschedule and the appointment will be considered a no-show and incur a $50 cancellation fee
If you answer “YES” to questions 8-9, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
8. I have currently, or have had in the last two weeks, a fever, cough, sore throat, loss of smell/taste or other cold / flu symptoms.
9. I have had direct / in direct contact with someone who has confirmed a diagnosis of COVID-19 or a presumptive positive COVID-19 test result in the last 30 (thirty) days.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our protocol, please call our office at (703) 680-4323